We take your privacy very seriously. We do not sell or rent your contact information to other marketers.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- When you interact with Gerber Ambulance, we may ask for and collect from you personally identifiable information at various points throughout the site. Depending on the information and/or services you request, you may be asked to provide your name, email address, address, phone number, and similar information. Once you provide your personal information, you are not anonymous to Gerber Ambulance Service.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
- To help us provide superior service, your personal information may be shared with legal entities within Gerber Ambulance Service who will take steps to safeguard it in accordance with our privacy policies.
At times we may be required by law or litigation to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary.
WHERE AND WHEN WE COLLECT INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
- In addition to the information you knowingly provide, Gerber Ambulance Service also collects the domain names and IP addresses used by people that visit us, as well as site usage statistics such as web browser types and page requests. This data is not usually personally identifiable, and is used to more efficiently operate Gerber Ambulance’s business, prepare for network load demands, promote our organization and administer the Website.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
- Gerber Ambulance Service attempts to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your personal information. Our servers are protected by reasonable physical and electronic security. In addition, information relevant to patient medical data is subject to protection under our HIPAA Policy.
- This Website is not directed toward children under 13 years of age nor does Gerber Ambulance Service knowingly collect information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not submit any personally identifiable information to Gerber Ambulance Service/li>
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
- If you are a California resident, you are entitled by law to request an Information Sharing Disclosure. If you provide notice to the address below, we will provide you with a notice of your right to prevent sharing of your personal information as well as a cost-free means of doing so. To receive such a notice, submit a written request to the address listed below, specifying that you seek your "California Customer Choice Notice." Please allow thirty days for a response.
Gerber Ambulance Service
Attn: Privacy Officer
P.O. Box 3487
Torrance, CA 90510
LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
- The Website contains links to third-party websites. Gerber Ambulance Service is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Notice Drafted 12/11/2009. Updated 4/15/2010.