If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
USE OF SITE
- The Site and the Content are protected by U.S. and/or foreign copyright laws, and belong to Gerber Ambulance or its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties. The copyrights in the Content are owned by Gerber Ambulance or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on the Site. You may download and reprint Content for non-commercial, non-public, personal use only. (If you are browsing this Site as an employee or member of any business or organization, you may download and reprint Content only for educational or other non-commercial purposes within your business or organization, except as otherwise permitted by Gerber Ambulance, for example in certain password-restricted areas of the Site). You may not manipulate or alter in any way images or other Content on the Site.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES
LINKING TO THIS SITE
- Unless specifically authorized by Gerber Ambulance, you may not connect “deep links” to the Site, i.e, create links to this site that bypass the home page or other parts of the Site. You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this Site on any other web site or web page. You may not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. Gerber Ambulance reserves the right to bar any such activity.
- GERBER AMBULANCE MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT. GERBER AMBULANCE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE, THE CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE FURNISHED OR TO BE FURNISHED VIA THE SITE. GERBER AMBULANCE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. GERBER AMBULANCE DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Gerber Ambulance, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint venturers, business partners, licensors, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers to the Service from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site, the Service, or the Content, or any violation by you of this Agreement.
- You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Site or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
USER SUPPLIED INFORMATION
- Gerber Ambulance does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you via the Site. You agree that any material, information, or data you transmit to us or post to the Site (each a "Submission" or collectively "Submissions") will be considered non confidential and non proprietary. For all Submissions, (1) you guarantee to us that you have the legal right to post the Submission and that it will not violate any law or the rights of any person or entity, and (2) you give Gerber Ambulance the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, distribute, display and create derivative works from the Submission, in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or in part, without any restriction or responsibilities to you.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT / NO WAIVER
CORRECTION OF ERRORS AND INACCURACIES
- The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Gerber Ambulance therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. Gerber Ambulance does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.
ENFORCEMENT / CHOICE OF LAW / CHOICE OF FORUM
FEEDBACK AND INFORMATION
- Any feedback you provide at this site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Gerber Ambulance shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
Notice Drafted 12/11/2009. Updated 3/15/2010.